You have no items in your shopping cart.
pH-FIX TEST STRIPS, NON-BLEEDING
- In contrast to conventional pH papers, the indicator dyes of pH-Fix strips are substantially bound to the cellulose fibres, therefore colour-bleeding, even in strongly basic solutions, is avoided.
- Measurement of pH value is possible even in unbuffered or very weakly buffered solutions, since the sticks can be left in the solution until the final colour change is completed.
- Test samples are not contaminated by the indicator dyes.
- Colours of the individual colour fields cannot run into each other, allowing for a more precise comparison with the colour scale.
- Recently developed indicator dyes guarantee a sharp differentiation between the individual pH values and a clear and easy comparison to the colour scale.
- Four different pH papers measuring 6 x 5mm, are bonded onto a 6 x 85mm plastic strip. The strips are sufficiently long to avoid contact between the fingers and the test sample.